The future of Technology 2010.

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Knowing The Competition

As a business owner this is one of the main topics that we are concerned about. When creating a business plan there is a whole section on your competitors. Is your business part of your destiny? I know that you are the market leader in your area and your profits are through the roof, but is this business part of your destiny? The reason I ask this is because we all are on the earth for a reason. So then what makes you unique? Why are you designed the way you are? So if your business is part of your destiny and purpose then your business is designed for success from the beginning
because it was created for a purpose.

Just as you are unique, there may even be someone that looks like you, but you are still unique. Although another business may offer the same products and services that you offer your business is still unique. No one can do what you can do because you are unique, so therefore no one can do what your business can do because your business is unique.

Know who you are and your purpose for being here. In knowing this you will never lose track of purpose and when you do lose track, you can always get back on track and to the path of destiny. Know your competitors but don't lose sleep over them because remember your business is unique and you are destined for success.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice. I'll keep this in mind because I plan on running my own business soon. I know it'll be tough, so I can use all the help and advice I can get. More recently I've been thinking about buying a business instead of starting one from scratch. Maybe a franchise? Home based? I’m not sure. Do you have any suggestions? Advice? Thanks.