Monday, May 4, 2009
1. What does it mean to be a visionary?
2. Are visionaries strange or weird?
3. What are the characteristics of visionaries?
4. Are visionaries learned or are they born?
5. Does having a vision take thinking outside of the box?
6. Does it take creativity?
7. What happens when no one else can see your vision?
8. How do you get people to see your vision?
9. Do employees follow the CEO or the vision?
10. What is the difference between a Dream and a Vision?
Being a Visionary takes focus, determination, sacrifice, patience, faith, love, creativity, humility, insight, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, relationship building, change, integrity, character, being teachable, and unlearning.
Please add your comments.